The Chamber hosts events monthly providing opportunities for members to showcase their businesses. Events range from our monthly membership lunches that average over 50 businesses and politicians in attendance, to our Business Expo and Halloween Fall Festival that are open to residents of the Romeoville area (over 38,000 people).
Member to Member Marketing
The Chamber runs marketing programs that allow members to reach fellow Chamber Members. These programs included eblasts, which are email advertisements that are sent to our large membership for a nominal fee and advertising opportunities in our Village of Romeoville maps and Village Profile Member Directories.
Chamber members also have the opportunity to take part in marketing programs targeting local consumers. These include:
- Welcome to Romeoville Greeter program
- Village of Romeoville maps
- Village Profile directory
- Welcome to the Romeoville Area packages distributed at Lewis University Airport
- Ribbon Cuttings, an ideal way to announce your business opening or anniversary.