The Romeoville Area Chamber Membership Committee is dedicated to enhancing Chamber membership by welcoming new members to the Chamber and uniting them with current members to build the business community. The membership committee plays a vital role in member retention, recruitment and communication through active interaction with current and prospective Chamber members.
As a service organization the vision is to strengthen overall relationships with members and increase exposure of a member’s business by creating awareness of chamber benefits.
Goals and Objectives
- The goal is to recruit and retain new members and help members form strategic relationships to advance their businesses.
- To provide ongoing membership contact to help promote retention and encourage member
- To welcome and assist all Chamber members and prospective members at meetings and events
- To visit new businesses and inform them of the benefits of becoming a Chamber member
- To perform welcome calls to new members and retention calls to existing members
Benefits of Participation
The benefits of participation are many and include expanded business contacts through active association with other volunteers and members, enhanced business and community visibility and growth of communication and marketing skills.
- Increased visibility at Chamber programs and events
- Recognition among peers as a community and business leader
- Expanded business and social contacts
The Membership Committee meets every month on the first (1st) Monday at 10:00 am at the Chamber office in conjunction with the Ambassador Committee.
Lou Aguirre, Lou’s Styling Place – Chair
Ron Dalrymple, Culvers
Dawn Caldwell, Village of Romeoville
Elizabeth Vasquez, Rasmussen College
Michelle Jarnutowski RACC